Sunday, May 11, 2008

TAKE CARE n be ALERT during driving....

still hot!! dis afternoon, saturday 10may2008, i was accompanying my dad to fetch my sis who is currently studying at the PTE.... on our way to the college, around 1.50pm, we suddenly passed the road which was unexpected to have lot of nails.... we were surprised dat many cars were stopped by the side of the road... den we asked them why they stopped... i thought there was a police check, since i was not wearing the seat belt.... then we stopped by the side n looked around our tyre... unfortunately there were 4 nails temasuk arh 2 of our tyres..... den  after we(my dad n i) fetch my sis at PTE Berakas, we went to the workshop... kmi tambal the tyre... n it cost $3 per tambal.... the nails were quite long.....

the worker still working on the tyre....
lapas betambal....
the nail stuck on the tyre...
one of the nails...
my sis.... tired huh??? well she's waiting for our tyre to be done....

No comments: