Monday, April 7, 2008

16th Science BASE Camping - june 2007

Last year June 2007, my frens (nana, wani n waie) n i went to meet ms jenny... kmi jumpa ia coz kmi kn join the base camp... den kmi pun kna terima.... iski ku trus... well it was my 1st camping x ahh... we were mentioned dat our camp was only for 4 days n 3 nytes...
kmi kna gto yg kmi misti buat project 'abt effects of smoking cigarette n shisha' n will present it during the camp..
denn nana n wani buat da project n they did the survey....
the base camp was after the royal wedding ceremony. during the royal wedding ceremony, i met my cuzen, bang eyham who was the best camper b4 n one of the base committees... he asked me wether i ikut the camp o nda... den i sed yes... denn i asked him apa yg patut aku bawa?? denn ia gtoo smua brg2 yg ptut aku bawa...
nda ku tauu which bag i shud use.... denn my frens told me to use the hand luggage bag yg urg slalu pki utk blayar... denn my cuzen ckp ''mnasaja kau~"... denn aku pki sja tia... mcm kn blayar pulng rasaku.... hehhee...
the day came n my colleagues n i met at skewl b4 going to the camping area...
kmi punya tcr's in charge was sir ruzaimi n ia bawa kmi pki kritanya... hyundai coupe x ahh...
supposed we camped at the Berakas Recreational Park but i heard there got some problems so we change the location to SR Dato Othman which is next to PTE Berakas.... siukk jua masehh...
as we arrived der, kmi kna jemput by the committees n were asked to register n put our luggage outside the hall... denn kmi kna suruh duduk dlm dewan while waiting for the briefing to start n wait for the other students from other skewls to come... denn while waiting dlm dewan a2, kmi 4 begmbar2... vainn kmi hari a2... nda kmi dapat control senyum2.... siuklahh...
after the briefing was end, we were given a shirt according to wat group we are in.... my group was POLARIS.... which consists of 8 members, me(captain), abg udin, muiz, qilah, huiling, im, qidah n lupa ku surg anie..... Shidah i think her name...
denn lapas kna distribute baju, kmi kna suruh main ice breaking, bekenalan n main treasure hunt... lapas a2 kmi kna ajar cana mndirikn kemah or in english is tent... denn kmi pun buat our own tent... aku n waie buat our own tent... supposed 1 tent shud be 3 o 4 person.... but we dun want... bcoz it will be hard for us to sleep as our things are many... moreover our bags were big n the tent was quite small... hehe.... den de first nyt, we slept in class as the field was full of water n muddy... licakk brabizh x ahh... mun d injak bulehh mlakat kasut o slipar.. after dinner kmi kna suruh cuci piring sendiri... which i never did that b4.... n kmi kna suruh pki cawan sendiri.. berdikari kmi ahh... kna suruh putik sampahh lagie tue... some other groups were asked to cuci jamban.... bguslah mun cmatu... bersihh jua knn ulehh kmi....
the 1st nyt a2 kmi smua payahh tdo... laki2 one class n bini2 1 class... separated...
kmi smua nda dapat tdo around 11+ pm... my parents kept calling me... they sed dat they missed me n our house was quiet without me... well i m the one yg pling bising in da hse.. hahaha... "kmbang!" nya my sis...
denn kmi main torch light n crita2... lapas a2, kna marahh ulehh committees.... hahhaa... n kna suruh switch off torch light...
de next morning, waie banguni everyone n everyone was awake n bebaris outside toilet utk mndii.... it was around 4 am... gila bh durg a2 bgun pkul 4 n trus mndii lagi tue... air sajuk lagi tu dang... takutku kn damam...
rupanya aku surang sja yg nda bgun... u noe, aku anie urgnya payahh kn bgun...
smua urgg mndii except my fren, ameer n me sja nda mndi... kmi mauu lapas aerobic sja mndii..
coz lapas aerobic bepaluhh jua lgie tue... lapas a2 kmi buat aerobic... denn breakfast ramaii2...
siukk lahh...
in the afternoon, there was a group from OGDC came to the skewl n they asked us to make a stretcher by using 6 sheets of borneo bulletin's newspaper which can carry a 10kg of sehat mineral water.... then my group(polaris) managed to carry the 10kg of mineral water...
after dat, we (all campers) went to the ICT room to continue doing our project for our presentation that afternoon...
after dat, my colleagues n i presented our project in front of all campers, teaches n committees....
on the second nyt we were allowed to sleep in the tent n i switched partner where i slept with my fren from tutong name ameer.... wahh licak tmpat kmi tlimpang... muddy brabishh... denn dat nyt ujann tia.... n unfortunately the tent a2 ada bucur ckit... yatahh droplets of water entered our tent... nda banayakk... ckit je... b4 we all went to sleep, all group captains were called... n each group were to make a show tomorrow nyt for the Camp Fire Night.... den my group n i had discussed n chose a title for our drama.... the title of our drama was 
'Ank Derhaka'... the next day we practiced the drama... n it was in a very limited tym... n we just practiced about less den an hour... n we were the 1st contestant...
the 3rd day came n one of my members had made a narration for me... but den, one of my members didnt know how to make an angry face of a mother... denn they suggested me to become the mother in the drama... n i took the challenge even thought it was really made me embarrassed....
hehehe.... denn i borrowed tudong n pin from from my fren... hehee... calii usulku...
durg pikir aku bini2 hari a2 wenn aku usai2 the tudong p bida jua masehh lapas ku usai a2... they really didn't realised dat it was me... denn nana came n helped me to wear the tudung...
n everyone were happy with our performance on dat special nyt - 'Camp Fire Night'
de 4th day came n it was very boring day for me bcoz i feel sad for leaving all of my new frens...
sedihh rasaku... alumm batahh kmi bekenalann....
denn after lunch, ada guest of honor datang n there was a price presentation...
everyone were given a certificate of participating n some awards were given out...
lucky my group won for the camp fire night n we were in the 1st place... afterdat, ada tia award best campers...
actually there were 2 where 1 is for the male camper n 1 more is for the female camper...
the 1st one was  given to one of my frens from SM Awang Semaun i think...
den the second best camper, i was surprised that it was me... tkazut abiz ku...
denn i sed thank u to all of the committees for choosing me as a best camper...
i felt like i wanna cry dat day... denn photo session... denn balekk..
b4 balekk, kmi smua besalam2.... sedih lh... bepaluk sma ckg n ada lagie yg tanda tangan arah baju... kenang2an.. i m not gonna forget this all sweet memories of my 1st tym camping...
n tq for my skewl SM Sultan Sharif Ai for the sponsored of our fees... i think it was only $20 ryt.. hhehe... i really appreciate it...

ameer, wani, nana n me... biting the medal... mine is gold ahh... jgn jealous... haha
mengambang while waiting for the other students to come...
after building our 'tent sweet tent'... apakn?? ahahhaa....
me n ameer... after received the awards...
my members, Hui Ling, Im n me.. panas eyhh... palying dodge ball...
the 16th BASE Sci Family
i forgot the name of this game..
1st dinner with fren...
after presentation.... duduk d blakang n being vain... ameer, abg eyham n me
The Polaris members.... OGDC project making the stretcher...
waie in front with his bag full of money..... hehe...
nana helped me to put on the tudong.... b4 the Camp Fire Night begin...
the narrator, Qilah from Tutong n i... b4 the drama began...

No comments: